Due to the extremely high volume of solicitation request that we receive everyday, all solicitation must be made through email. Emails are reviewed on a daily basis and someone will get back to you if we are interested in your service(s) or able to accommodate your donation request (as applicable if you are a charitable organization or organizing a special event.)
If you are a Band, requesting a show date, please include the following:
1. A list of shows for the past 6 months that you have played.
2. A link to a web site or fan site that has a sample of your music.
3. The price you charge for a 9:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. show with you providing all sound equipment.
4. A contact name and phone number.
If you are a business soliciting for a service, please provide the following:
1. A description of the service
2. A web address for you company.
3. A price structure for the service you provide.
If you are a charity seeking a donation, please provide the following:
1. A description of the event, including time and place.
2. A date for the event, including a deadline for the donation to be ready.
3. A contact name and phone number.
We receive an enormous amount of calls and letters from various charities and can not accommodate everyone. However, the more lead time we have, the better we are able to provide you with a donation.